Procedural Dick Procedural Dick

Such an impressive leap forward for video game innovation! I had thought that video games as an art form (haha jk vidya is not art) had already been as developed as they could possibly ever be, but I was WRONG! Who would have thought that not having level designers and getting the random number tables to do all that hard work instead would be the next big thing that revolutionises the entire industry! And I see that your game does such amazing work with this technique, allowing for the biggest, longest, thickest, wartiest, throbbingest, girthiest open world that I have ever seen. I never dreamed games could be like this. I look forward to seeing what the next amazing innovation will be, and how you will maximise its potential and wow us all over again!

REDDER REDDER

Far too playable...

How did this game get so addictive? XD I never get addicted to browser games. EVER.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

What, no "YOUR MOM" at the top end of the scale?

Good stuff, Fotoshop. :) 5/5

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

I'm a survivor, don't shoot!

Nicely done. Very biased towards recent sci-fi zombie movies rather than zombie mysticism but that was a good choice. (For gritty realism!) Not sure why I got a good rating at the end though, when I scored so pitifully in the last two of the four categories.

Pirate Poetry Pirate Poetry

Good solid Flash.

The graphics were really cool, but you needed some instruction or some kind of interactivity guide to let people know how to change from one poem to the next. I was expecting a menu. The subtlety was good, but this is NewGrounds.
The poems themselves were funny. Ironic that bloodthirsty pirates would make poetry about their inner sadness. If only they all learned to open up (not surgically) and share their feelings with one another... Y'arr...

Who said pirates are
Bloodthirsty rapscallions?
They make poetry.

4/5

Spongebob Sound Board Spongebob Sound Board

Nice

Great quotes. I love SBSP.
Don't give up on animations! Make some more! You'll get there someday!