Member Han Solo? Member Han Solo?

Heh-heh-heh-out-loud funny!

Intern Robot Doctor Intern Robot Doctor

It's all well and good to have junk in the trunk, but sometimes it's useful to have some strapped to the roof as well.

jessejayjones responds:

10/10 witty comment! <3

BPTV PILOT BPTV PILOT

I like where this is going. Sweet production quality too!

The Window Cleaner The Window Cleaner

This video's not to be missed

I "All my 5 R belong to this" 'd

Will Disney cry "cease and desist"?

Who cares, I'm cleaning windows! ;D

The Universe Is Always Right The Universe Is Always Right

A splendid, Wappin-y animation! A trip from start to end. It's tough to pull off practically 5 minutes of solid animation in such detail without it flagging or dragging, but you did it!

(Really nice spinning polar bear, btw)

RWappin responds:

The polar bear was cake compared to the evolution part tho

Night Mare Night Mare

Nice horse-drawings. What do you have against bronies? Are you a brony?

But seriously -- this is one of my favourite songs on the new album, and your video did it justice. Swift, merciful justice. ;D

W.B.O. Plushie Lyra? W.B.O. Plushie Lyra?

Childhood = ruined

Which is a pretty amazing feat considering I never watched ponies as a child.

An Audition An Audition

One of my favourites from that year. Very funny voice acting from both of you, too!

Lepy responds:

Thanks! I was the only voice actor, though. Unless you're referring to my split personality.

Ask Derpy Hooves #1 Ask Derpy Hooves #1

WTF IS THIS SHIT?!?!? IF YOU'RE GOING TO DRAW PONIES, MAKE THEM ACTUALLY *LOOK* LIKE THE PONIES FROM THE SHOW! PRACTISE BY TRACING SOME VECTORS. THIS WAS NOT "MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC" - THIS WAS "MY LITTLE RIPOFF: I CAN'T DRAW PONIES". FURTHERMORE, THE VOICES WERE NOT EVEN ANYTHING LIKE THE VOICES FROM THE SHOW! HOW CAN YOU GET THAT WRONG? AND THE CHARACTERS WEREN'T EVEN PROPERLY IN-CHARACTER! I CAN SAY WITH CONFIDENCE THAT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER, *EVER* FULFIL EVERY BRONY'S DREAM OF WRITING FOR THE TV SHOW. AND THE ADULT CONTENT! HORRIBLE! WHO EVEN THINKS THAT'S FUNNY? IT'S DISGUSTING. AND DITZY DOO'S BUTT IS NOT GROSS AND DISEASED LIKE IN YOUR RENDITION. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LITTLE PONY. I WILL REPORT THIS TO HASBRO AND THEY WILL SHUT YOUR ASS DOWWWN!!!!!!!

Catfood-McFly responds:

SURE PAL, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ANIMATION ANYWAY GOD I BET THE ONLY THING YOU EVER SUBMITTED TO WAS THE KITTY KREW YA LOSER

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

TROOOLOLOLOL I TROL U

I love reading and making Troll Physics comics. Let me know if you're doing another one of these, I'd love to participate! Keep on trollin'!

IncendiaryProduction responds:

You never know, there could be a sequel in the future *hinthintwinkwink*