View Profile TmsT

103 Movie Reviews

Heh-heh-heh-out-loud funny!

It's all well and good to have junk in the trunk, but sometimes it's useful to have some strapped to the roof as well.

jessejayjones responds:

10/10 witty comment! <3

I like where this is going. Sweet production quality too!

6 Game Reviews

Such an impressive leap forward for video game innovation! I had thought that video games as an art form (haha jk vidya is not art) had already been as developed as they could possibly ever be, but I was WRONG! Who would have thought that not having level designers and getting the random number tables to do all that hard work instead would be the next big thing that revolutionises the entire industry! And I see that your game does such amazing work with this technique, allowing for the biggest, longest, thickest, wartiest, throbbingest, girthiest open world that I have ever seen. I never dreamed games could be like this. I look forward to seeing what the next amazing innovation will be, and how you will maximise its potential and wow us all over again!

Far too playable...

How did this game get so addictive? XD I never get addicted to browser games. EVER.

What, no &quot;YOUR MOM&quot; at the top end of the scale?

Good stuff, Fotoshop. :) 5/5

2 Audio Reviews

BEEEEEEP Hi this is TmsT

Well, this passed my auditions! I'll be in touch about voice acting for Flash animation... (Nice accents too BTW)

Am I a bad LD fan?

Neil's song may be infinitely cuter, but I think I like this cover better. XD

CoMcPhee responds:

The world needs a pub-punk-band lemon demon covers album.

1 Art Review

Prohibition Pico!

That's badass. Love the old, painted style too.

TheShadling responds:

Thanks man, im glad you digg it.

I make lots of Flash animations and sometimes web comics. Enjoy!

38, Male